RE: The Artists Specials -Videos - Larry

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 11 2004 - 07:07:40 PDT

Thanks Jan,

I only saw Degas and Mary Cassatt from this series. I
enjoyed them (I saw them on cable television).

Art Video World has them on page 26 - $19.95 each:

Rembrandt:Fathers and Sons
Degas and the Dancer
Mary Cassatt: American Impressionist
Francisco de Goya: Awakened in a Dream
Claude Monet: Shadow and Light
Winslow Homer: An American Original

Each video is 60 minute long.

Larry, you might want to try one of these out - one
that fits most with your program and social studies.
Maybe start with Homer? and add more each year to your
collection. Sometimes I put a video in for the rest of
the class to watch while students finished projects.
These might be good for those situations. They are
entertaining. You could have some worksheets prepared
with some key things for students to watch for - to
keep them focused.

Judy Decker