Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Product Design-The American Dream - Lesson on IAD

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 21:16:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Cindi Hiers Product Design lesson was a huge success.
Lesson is linked from High School lessons - but is one
you could adapt to midde school (maybe
leave out the animation part - or do a simple gif
animation for Middle school):
Some still shots of "Cruel Shoes" are coming. For now
DO see the Quick Time Video:
The video will take a while to load. I won't be able
to leave the video on for ever - so enjoy it now (big

This lesson was inspired by Luc Desdoigts New Years
Soda Can:

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department