Product Design-The American Dream - Lesson on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 21:16:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Cindi Hiers Product Design lesson was a huge success.
Lesson is linked from High School lessons - but is one
you could adapt to midde school (maybe
leave out the animation part - or do a simple gif
animation for Middle school):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Cindi-dream.htm
Some still shots of "Cruel Shoes" are coming. For now
DO see the Quick Time Video:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/dream.mov
The video will take a while to load. I won't be able
to leave the video on for ever - so enjoy it now (big
file).

This lesson was inspired by Luc Desdoigts New Years
Soda Can:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/soda.htm

Judy Decker

=====