Re: top five art videos for middle school

---------

From: Heather Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 20:42:16 PDT

I watched them, liked them, and just bought them- well, ordered them nearly
a year ago and just got them. Haven't had a chance to show any to the kids
yet, but I think they will go over well with my 6 and 7th graders.

Heather

on 5/10/04 2:41 PM, Carolyn Roberts at croberts18@cox.net wrote:

I teach high school and most of my students like them.\Read about them here:
>http://www.devine-ent.com/ >*Degas and

---