Re: Another Slide Film Question

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 16:00:14 PDT

I shoot slides of 3-D work, inside, just like I do flat work. I shoot with
tunstung film and color balanced flood lamps. The only exception is that
I use only one light to cause shadows and increase the contrast.
                                                             Woody in KC
Here's my make do set up in our living room:
http://www.taospaint.com/Shoot2003.html

Joe Cox wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what is the best film speed to use for
> photographing 3-D work? We usually photograph our work outside
> and this year in our AP class we used 100-speed film. I felt the
> slides looked dark. Any helpful hints on photographing student’s work
> using slides would be greatly appreciated.
>

> Blessings,
>
> Joe
>
> <http://explorer.msn.com>

---