Re: top five art videos for middle school

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 15:41:31 PDT

I teach high school and most of my students like them...but of, I have some students who only like X-rated videos, so they wouldn't like anything I showed. I feel they would probably be better for middle school.
Carolyn

  Did you really like these videos? I thought they were too slow and boring to show my kids. I teach 1-4. I liked Mary Cassett the best, but I haven't used any in class yet.

  MJHadley
>I bought the Devine Entertainment series...they're in story form. >Read about them here: >http://www.devine-ent.com/ >*Degas and the Dancer >*Mary Cassatt: American Impressionist >*Monet: Shadow & Light >*Rembrandt: Fathers & Sons >*Goya: Awakened in a Dream >*Winslow Homer: An American Original >Very good videos! >Carolyn Roberts > >

---