Re: top five art videos for middle school

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 15:11:17 PDT

I bought the Devine Entertainment series...they're in story form.
Read about them here:
http://www.devine-ent.com/
*Degas and the Dancer
*Mary Cassatt: American Impressionist
*Monet: Shadow & Light
*Rembrandt: Fathers & Sons
*Goya: Awakened in a Dream
*Winslow Homer: An American Original
Very good videos!
Carolyn Roberts

> I have a friend who uses the Mike Venizia videos for her middle
> schoolers...they love them!!! I would also get Keith Harring: Drawing
the Line. Also
> the Elizabeth Catlett video is fabulous!!! She is so great! And anything
with
> Faith Ringgold. She has such a wonderful way of communicating!

---