former Getty member's memorial service

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 14:41:50 PDT

Hi. Some of you might remember Robert (Bob) Beeching who used to be on our Getty listserv way back when. I just got a notice that he died March 1. Don't know the particulars but wanted to pass on the notice to you members who have been on this list a long time. He was a very dedicated teacher and a tireless advocate for the arts. He will be missed. Bunki

---