top five art videos for middle school

---------

From: Larry Prescott (larrcott1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 11:59:42 PDT

As of last year, my school owned only two videos that I could use in my art classes. I want to purchase a few more and thought I would ask the list for recommendations. If you have favorites, appropriate for middle school, please note them. I appreciate the power of the list. Larry

Larry Prescott
Art Teacher
Madison Middle School
575 West 7th South