RE: Thanks Linda- Smokies Trip

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (HillmJan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 10:30:38 PDT

Ohh - You made me remember, we went way down near the southern end of the Trace, I think, and went way off the beaten path to the remenants of an old plantation home. Very near a river, all was gone but the columns and some fireplace stone. So fascinating. All green and muggy, and haunting, with the kudzu draped over much of the land nearby. I could look up the actual place if you want. Just let me know.
Jan