FYI-webcast Frank Stella

---------

From: C Gaul (allgaul_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 04:07:04 PDT

Princeton University is showing another lecture you all might be interested in. This one is a panel, and Frank Stella is part of it. Here are the details:

U P C O M I N G S P E C I A L E V E N T S

These events can be accessed from the live page at
<http://www.princeton.edu/webmedia>. Links will be activated 15 minutes
before the listed start time.

05/14/2004 - Council of the Humanities
    3:00 p.m. Moderator: Alexander Nehamas; Speakers: Composer Milton
Babbitt, Artist Frank Stella, Poet C.K. Williams:
"Beauty in Art, Music, Literature and Philosophy"
    VideoNet

Cathy ~
who is "deep in the weeds" with the end of school ordering-projects-and my garden which is my canvas right now!

"Imagine the Creator as a stand up comedian - and at
once the world becomes explicable."
-H. L. Mencken

---