Re: Undergrad research award

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 21:35:27 PDT

It's wow and way to go for my three students. A stipulation of the research
award is that students have to find a willing mentor in their chosen field
and then they have to write the research proposal and follow through.

I am extremely happy to serve as their mentor in this research project and
will assist them with analyzing the data as well as publishing and
presenting the information they discover.

Pam