high school art job in Hong Kong

---------

From: Catharine Ho (catharineho_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 19:42:51 PDT

For those who might be interested, there is another job at HKIS for a high
school art teacher.
You can find out more by going to the Hong Kong International School website
and checking under the area for jobs/positions/ employment (?). Two year
contracts, great pay, great travel opportunities.
I had posted info on this school before when a junior grade position was
available.
Good luck to those of you interested.
catharine in hong kong