Re: Ken Schwab's 5 modes of design/inspirations

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 15:44:39 PDT

How true...I am also already thinking of new ideas for next year, too! I
recently bought the tiny recorder from Walmart for $30...and it's been the
best $30 I've spent in a long time. I keep it in my pocket ALWAYS! When I
think of something I need to bring to school for the next day, or something
I need to buy, or someone I need to call, etc....I just pull it out and
record it...when I'm driving and "bright ideas" pop into my mind...I pull
out the recorder. At night, I take all of the messages off and type them
into a list. Each day, I mark off what I did and add the new items. It has
surely saved me recently...espcecially with so many things to do and
remember...here at the end of the year.
Carolyn Roberts

> ...I am looking at next year. After 19
> years, I am tired of the same old thing. I have purchased a
> small recorder. Keep it in my purse. Many of my inspirations I
> get come from various things, and at the oddest moments. The
> recorder is going to be my way to keep them for reference. I
> really like taking a drive by myself, my head is cleared, and I
> have visions sometimes. I am taking a trip to the Great Smoky's
> (my sister and myself only) hope that will help to inspire me
> for future new lessons for students.
> Jackie Brewer (Aust)

---