Re: Ken Schwab's 5 modes of design/inspirations

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 14:41:39 PDT

Judy,

Thank you for taking the time to send this information out. 3
more weeks of school, and I am looking at next year. After 19
years, I am tired of the same old thing. I have purchased a
small recorder. Keep it in my purse. Many of my inspirations I
get come from various things, and at the oddest moments. The
recorder is going to be my way to keep them for reference. I
really like taking a drive by myself, my head is cleared, and I
have visions sometimes. I am taking a trip to the Great Smoky's
(my sister and myself only) hope that will help to inspire me
for future new lessons for students.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas 77802