Justin Kramer's Body Painting -Surface Design art

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 10:03:35 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I finally got Justin Kramer's body painting and
surface design art work online. I had a hard time
deciding which images to leave out....All were just
amazing.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Justin5.htm

The works on paper remind me of a lot of the
Contemporary Native American Art I featured in the
fall. I found that interesting.

I will be revamping all of the pages of work from
Justin to make an Art Room section for his students.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com