Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Bronze Castings of Lawrence Mayes - Like Remington

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 18:38:55 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I short time ago I posted Lawrence Bud Mayes links -
unfortunately they did not go to the right sculptures.
I have added his work to my site temporarily:
I can forward his images to you to use in a
PowerPoint. Bud is willing to answer questions about
his work. You will see a resemblance to Remington when
you view his sculptures. He is now working on Fine Art

Sorry about error with the previous post.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources