Bronze Castings of Lawrence Mayes - Like Remington

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 18:38:55 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I short time ago I posted Lawrence Bud Mayes links -
unfortunately they did not go to the right sculptures.
I have added his work to my site temporarily:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Mayes.htm
I can forward his images to you to use in a
PowerPoint. Bud is willing to answer questions about
his work. You will see a resemblance to Remington when
you view his sculptures. He is now working on Fine Art
Dolls.

Sorry about error with the previous post.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com