Lesson Ideas that Motivate - What are yours?

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 14:23:29 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Here is a great way for you to give back to the lists.
I have the ideas compiled that were posted in response
to Marcia's question. Ideas That Motivate:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/SubPlans/motivate.htm
Send in ideas for all grade levels and I will add
them. You may send an image if you want. Send as many
ideas as you wish. Elementary - Middle school - High
school. I will add them as the are posted. These are
NOT complete lesson plans.

This page is linked from Lesson Plans page. After a
while - I will link it from each grade level page.

Thanks in advance for your contributions

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker
jdecker4art@yahoo.com