Re: Thinking Habits - Add more resources and ideas

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 11:07:09 PDT

Thanks Ann and Amanda,

I have added your resources to the "How Artists Get
Ideas" file:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/ideas.htm
Please add on with more resources - books - videos as
well as your spark of an idea and artist. You can all
substitute your own list of artists. I have used some
that I may be the only one who knows (they are artists
I have met on other lists).

Eventaully I will hyperlink where the resources may be
purchased. I will add that video I posted yesterday,
too.

Judy Decker