Re: Thinking Habits

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 10:53:17 PDT

    Well, yes, WE know about these publications, but unless they are placed
into the hands of Board of Education members, administrators, state
departments of education, university faculty, other organizations with
public policy power -- and parents --, for required reading, we are only
preaching to the choir.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Art teacher, K-5, retired

 Perhaps if we, as the art
> teachers, show our support for publications like
> these, more books like these will be published.
>
> Amanda Linn

---