Re: Thinking Habits

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 10:44:08 PDT

Amanda,
    Thank you for the book resource list. Here is another one that I got
via the Getty Center for Education in the Arts:
    "The Intelligent Eye: Learning to Think by Looking at Art"
    David N. Perkins
    1994 ISBN o-89236-274-X

PS I like your signature quote!

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                Art teacher, K-5, retired

 Some books that have helped me to help my students-

> Teaching Meaning in Artmaking- Sydney R. Walker
> Talking about Student Art- Terry Barrett
> Thinking through Aesthetics-Marilyn Stewart
> Assessment in Art Education- Donna Kay Beattie
 Amanda Linn

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of crisis,
have no opinion- Dante Alighieri

---