Picasso painting sold

---------

From: Kramer, Bunki [LC] (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 07 2004 - 07:44:18 PDT

Hi, everyone. Did anyone catch the news yesterday morning about the Picasso painting being sold at Soldby's (sp?). I just caught the tail end of the announcement on the morn news and wasn't paying attention until it was too late. Did I hear the info correctly? Did it sell for $144 million to an undisclosed buyer? What was the title? I didn't recognize the painting in the extremely brief glimpse I saw of it.

I haven't been able to find any information on this in the newspapers yet. Please help if you know anything about it. Thanks so much. Toodles...Bunki

---