Re: Questions about Art Ed

---------

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 19:03:09 PDT

It is a good idea to let the kids see it before. Sometimes I will hand them out before the project, or sometimes I will just explain the requirements thoroughly and then when a kid says they are finished, I have them check their work against the rubric.

Lsmacpherson56@aol.com wrote:When I did my alternate route training,we were told that if you use a rubric students should have a copy before they begin the assignment, so they know exactly what they need to do to achieve a particular grade. ---