Re: Questions about Art Ed

---------

From: marcia lavery (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 19:00:27 PDT

I run them off on the copy machine for all the large projects (those that take at least 5 days).. for smaller drawings I will write the requirements/goals on the board and keep a copy for myself to look at when I grade. Or, you could shrink it down to half page or quarter page and cut them up to save paper. I've never tried having the kids make the rubric.