Switched to my Laptop

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 16:14:25 PDT

In the packing for New Mexico process I've Switched to my Laptop
so I can pack my little i-Mac an every thing that goes with it. I won't
pester you with so much e-mail now but I do want to keep in touch
with the good people out there. I leave for Taos in about a month but
the move to Albuquerque looks far away. They said today that the
drywall starts on Monday, but we've heard that before. It was easy to
import address files to the laptop cause it's a mac. They speak the same
language. Fran's Birthday is Saturday and of course Mother's Day is
on Sunday. We are going down to visit the triplets on Sunday. I hope
every one has a great Mothers Day. Important people deserve a special
day set aside, just for them.
                                              Woody in KC
Latest triplet pics at:
    http://www.taospaint.com/FarmLife/Ducks.htmlSwitchS