Re: Questions about Art Ed

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 10:36:41 PDT

No, we have a copy machine which is often operable, but the poster was
talking about entering comments into a computer template, so I was assuming
she would then print them out and give them to the students with the work.

We also have strict paper usage limits, and oftentimes the paper is locked
up in the school vault and we have to request it one ream at a time from the
principal, so the prospect of increasing my paper usage by 3,600 sheets or
so is something I have to consider.

---