Re: Summer Assignments

---------

TwoDucks_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 05:56:28 PDT

In a message dated 5/6/2004 8:49:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, eheisey@columbus.rr.com writes:

> Maybe either a show in Sept. of the best of your students' actual
> summer work or faculty support of this nature would
> encourage the
> troops.
What a great idea! This is an authentic motivation for working artists; artists in "real life" do not generally work for a grade or for "extra credit". It would make for a very interesting welcome back to school and might be a great display for a Fall open house. Perhaps a student/faculty show?
kathy douglas

---