Re: Summer Assignments

---------

From: Elizabeth Heisey (eheisey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 05:49:32 PDT

This is a little different tangent, but our teachers have been
challenged to make art this summer by inviting them to participate in a
first-ever faculty art show in Sept. In this way, all the teachers who
participate are demonstrating to students the priority of art-making.
Maybe either a show in Sept. of the best of your students' actual
summer work or faculty support of this nature would encourage the
troops.

---