Re: plaster gauze and cool site:

---------

jrlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 17:52:19 PDT

I appreciate every one's insights and thoughts on this. -But, This was a new
box of unopened gauze. What I've noticed is that to get the stuff that used
to work well, you have to pay out the nose for it now, and the new stuff is
not as good, for the price the old stuff was... Interestingly, the "old"
plaster gauze had kept me going for a couple of years and still worked well
this year. I am going another route because the dust on the new gauze is
too much
for me and the kids- on top of it not hardening. I am really disappointed
in it.
Here is a beautiful site on Brazil for photo people. Just thought I'd pass
it along. Turn up the volume.
http://www.hillerphoto.com/brazil/

Betsy