Heather's book

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 13:44:40 PDT

Carol O'Neil,
    Heather's beautiful book is on its way to you. I did not take
pictures of my page in it. It seemed unphotographicable I made a paper
doll out of a picture of the author when he was a young child, then
made some clothes for him. Heather, the clothes and the young Peale are
in clear tape, please feel free to cut them out to play with them when
you get the book.

Ellen Silverman

---