Re: slide film

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 12:35:51 PDT

What is really happening is that darkroom photography is going by the
wayside. Everything is turning digital--my son is a photographer in NYC
and just sold the enlarger--no use for it. Computer work is easier,
cleaner, cheaper, less dangerous Etc.
Welcome to the future. Sid

>>> Occasm@aol.com 05/04/2004 3:17:03 PM >>>
I really hope this is not true, but I've also heard that Kodak will no
longer
conduct new film product research. Truly sad because I still believe
film to
be best. I have many carousels of family vacations and an old
Ektagraphic
projector. NOw I'll have to baby it.

mike sacco
p.j. gelinas jhs