Re: slide film

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 12:26:50 PDT

Sue, I think that this is true. Now you're supposed to use the stupid
power points--there's nothing like a huge slide covering the whole wall
of a dark room!!

>>> Sue_Stewart@sumner.wednet.edu 05/04/2004 2:36:55 PM >>>
We heard that Kodak will no longer make slide projectors - we are
trying
to find a good used one to extend the life of our huge slide
collection
used in art history and survey classes - anyone want to substantiate
that
rumor or help out?

Sue E. Stewart
Fine Arts and English