Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: plaster gauze

From: Sidnie Miller (smiller_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 12:23:37 PDT

Sometimes the plaster gauze is old and doesn't work well. When you have
a package, keep the plastic covering tight on it to keep the moistue
from getting in. Open the rolls one at a time and use completely.

>>> 05/04/2004 1:57:50 PM >>>
Re: plaster gauzeThanks, Bunki. I looked more closely today at the
gauze. It is much more 'open'. So holds the plaster less- thus it all
falls out on the table while you're cutting it. I'll check their
website. and give them a call. I had one mask that didn't harden at all
today. I checked at the end of the day and it was still a mess. with
the pariscraft, it was pretty much foolproof.