Perspective Lesson Page Updated

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 11:05:11 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I updated the Perspective lesson page with two of Jan
Hillmer's student examples. Again Jan sent me several
styles - I chose two - one very expressive and one
more subtle in color choices. These are by 5th
graders. Scroll down:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/perspective.htm

I enjoy seeing her students interpret the lesson in
their own way.

I have also added resources. Many have posted the
Gerald Brommer video in the past - so I added that to
the lesson. It is one of the choices you can get for
free - when you buy three from Art Video World. My
goal is to eventually add resources to all
lessons....in time....

I will be happy to add new lesson ideas for
perspective - Especially a complete lesson plan.

Regards,

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker