RE: slides and scholarship aps/AP Studio

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 09:16:25 PDT

I, too, wondered if this might be the reason juried shows still ask for slides. However, most of them state that they have the right to reject the work if the original is not as pictured. In addition to that, why couldn't they put a statement to be signed by the artist saying that the digital image has not been altered on the entry form?