Melissa's upcoming art exhibition

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 08:53:49 PDT

Dear all,
Many of you have replied, highly interested in the travelogues I have made
while in Mali and Tunisia. I am adding one more addition to that list - a
solo exhibition! With the opening on Saturday at a prominent gallery in the
historical city of Carthage, I will be having a solo art show featuring
portraits I have done while in Mali and Tunisia. If you are interested in
the invitation and the artist's statement, email me privately - the photo
will be too large to send via listserve.

Regards,
Melissa

---