RE: slide film

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 07:03:03 PDT

> I heard the
> College Board has no plans to go to a digital format
> any time soon for Advanced Placement portfolios. Post
> high school programs still seem to mainly want slides-
>
> So what gives?

        My son just finished putting together his 2-D and #-D AP portfolios
- he hasn't had any trouble getting slide film at a nearby photo developing
place - they do send it to their downtown store to process - but it only
takes 2 days. His high school has 3 classes of AP studio (and always a few
doing more than one portfolio) - lots of slide work there and I haven't
heard of any problem.

        All of his college applications wanted slides - I can only remember
one taking digital....

        Ellen

---