slides and scholarship aps/AP Studio

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 06:53:41 PDT

The first thing I think about when people start talking about eliminating
slides in favor of digital, is when we go entirely to digital scholarship
applications and AP Studio submissions, they are not necessarily the "true"
image. It's too easy to clean up a piece of artwork, add contrast,
intensify colors, etc. in a digital submission. Do you think this will
become a problem??

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married

---