RE: the alexander calder family

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 06:46:05 PDT

Hi-If you worked in the Ed. Div., I bet you know my brother, and maybe my sister-in-law. My brother is Butch (LeVan) Smith. He used to be art supervisor at Lower Merion until they cut the position. My sister-in-law has taken many VAST programs. She is Jackye Smith. Congratulations on your new room! I've never had one. The last position I left, I had designed the room, then we moved and I never got to use it. No complaints, though-at least I have a room. Good luck! Linda