Re:altered book - Jan

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 20:13:04 PDT

Hey, Jan!

I took your altered book to my little country school today, and the
staff and kids went nuts over it! The kids were thrilled to see that
some of their work was similar to the techniques in your book...well, in
a very simplified way. They were very inspired! Now, I have to think
of something to of something that will wow them, too...the pressure is
on! Sandy

---