RE: slide film

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 14:53:47 PDT

I live in Las Vegas...and I heard that there will always be slide film
made...but its becomming harder to get ahold of it...we actually only have
one or two places now here that actually process E-6...other places send it
out and who knows if you are going to get quality back...even though the
colledges are not going digital, it seems other companies that used to use
slides are going digital...
the other places or people who used to use slide processes, are really going
digital which means there is less supply and demand...but, i know that one
camera store told me that there will always be slide film produced. I am
thinking that if I need it in the future that I might have to find a place
on line to order from...