Re: slide film -Amanda

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 14:51:44 PDT

Amanda,

It is probably that people in your area are not buying
it that much any more so they have cut back on stock.
Slide film is available all over the Internet.
Search for the brand you want and go for the best
price. I even found that folks were selling it on eBay
- I'd go for the businesses myself though.

Judy