slide film

---------

From: Amanda Linn (toasterart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 14:33:08 PDT

Any one else taking slides of student art work at the
end of the year having difficulty getting slide film?

I usually get Kodak or Fuji at my local WalMart or
Target- but neither had it- and I went to 3 WalMarts.
I went to a camera shop and they were out of most all
kinds of slide film. I heard one company that makes
slide projectors was discontinuing production this
January. Personally, I am taking pictures of most of
the student work with a digital camera and will save
it to a CD- but I am attending some events this summer
that ask for slides of student work. I heard the
College Board has no plans to go to a digital format
any time soon for Advanced Placement porfolios. Post
high school programs still seem to mainly want slides-

So what gives?

Amanda Linn

=====
The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of crisis, have no opinion- Dante Alighieri