Great Carravagio site

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 14:24:03 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Charlot posted this to Art Education list:
www.caravaggio.com
I had no idea the numbers of painting he created --and
so many on the same theme. It was very interesting to
see the differences in them.

You need to have the current version of Flash to view
this exhibit. Images can not be saved to file.

From Charlot:

For all those of you who are passionate about
Caravaggio - at the moment Malta is hosting Caravaggio
- La Mostra Impossibile (The Impossible
Exhibition). They have digitally reproduced all of
Caravaggio's known works on transparent boards and
back lit them. The overall effect is stunning to
say the least. Check it out on www.caravaggio.com
Click on La Mostra Impossibile (English version) then
enter. I will be sure to include him in my Passion
Artists page -coming soon to IAD. New artists will be
featured each month.
See also:
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/artists/caravaggio.html

Enjoy,