RE: Query for ideas

---------

Renee.Berg_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 09:58:02 PDT

It is a masters in Educational Leadership, through SouthWest State University, out of Marshall Minnesota. I love the program. We meet one week-end a month from Aug. to June, for 15 hours each week-end. The prof. drives to our town for the week-end. It is intensive, but most things that we do are incorporated into our class room practice or research in our own subject areas. I dropped all activities, except for teaching for the next two years to focus my time. I can't believe how much I've grown as a teacher this year.
Renee