Help Needed Creating Mailing Lists on a PC

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 08:41:02 PDT

Help Needed Creating Mailing Lists on a PC.

I know my requests are pestering folks out there,
but I have compiled all my 373 addresses into the
Netscape 7.1 address book on my wife's PC. But now
I need to put them into separate mailing lists. When I
create a new list it tells me I have to type them in.
No way !! On my old mac, with Netscape, I just dragged
each address over into the new mailing list. Do I really
have to type each of them each in ? Is Bill Gates really
that mean ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Where Woody's watercolors are: