RE: the alexander calder family

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 04 2004 - 06:07:08 PDT

Yes, I've heard about their problems with neighbors, but really, with their appointment schedules and the kinds of people who would go there to visit, I don't see what the big problem is. The Foundation is so much warmer than a big city museum, too. I really think they'll lose a lot if they move. Do you teach in that area? My brother is an art teacher at Harriton High. Linda