Relief Sculpture project with Mask & Nature (MS -HS)

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 21:23:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

For those of you wanting to get the kids out side-
here is a project you might want to consider. Shadow
Box Mixed Media Collage with Nature and Face/Mask:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/face-relief.htm
This could combine drawing from nature, too.

This is linked from Middle School lessons - but can be
used for high school, too. I don't know what Selkie
used to frame hers - I used Styrofoam strips for a
similar project.

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker