New Virus Update

---------

From: Vicki Leishman (vicki_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 20:34:18 PDT

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for the warning. I have just been listening to a computer guru on
the radio who suggests:

1. Make sure your anti-virus software is up-to-date.
2. Click Start, All Programs, Windows Update. This will take you straight
to Microsoft's site were you can install the latest Windows updates. I have
just done this and on my computer it indentified 6 areas open to potential
infection. It took about 30 minutes for me to download and install the
updates (I only have a 56k connection).

Vicki (Perth, Western Australia)

---