Re: plaster gauze

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 18:22:06 PST

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: <jrlarson@insightbb.com>
Yikes, I have been doing the plaster masks with my 6ths. I started out
using up my old stuff- caller Pariscraft by Johnson and Johnson. Ran out of
that and opened my new box, which is called Plaster craft, It takes twice as
long to dry, is much more difficult to put on, because the gauze is thinner,
so it wads up without even trying. I'm really disappointed. Has anyone else
found this to be true?
I am trying to find the pariscraft brand that I feel works much better., is
much less messy.- If anyone knows of a source, please let me know. I am
taking the masks off before some are completely set, because of time.
Thanks,
Betsy
***********************

A good place to order from is from Douglas & Sturgess in San Francisco, CA.
They have a website you can order from also....www.artstuf.com

Phone number is...1-888-278-7883

Address is.....
Douglas & Sturgess
730 Bryant St., San Francisco, CA 94107

Don't tell them I told you so but if you buy in bulk, you can negotiate the
price. I sniffled, wrung my hands, and told them about my measly budget and
I got a fantastically sweet deal. All they can say is no, right? Doesn't
hurt to ask. Toodles.....Bunki

---