Re: the alexander calder family

---------

Smjahnle_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 15:26:16 PDT

Linda - Many newspaper articles agree with you. There are also many formal
gardens planted by Mrs. Barnes there in Lower Merion that could not be
replicated in the city. The Barnes has had problems with neighbors and finances for
years, though. S.

In a message dated 5/3/2004 1:13:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,